The Tinwatchman D&D 4e Starting Character Generator is a simple web application designed to help make the process of creating a 1st-level character easier. It allows you to select skills, feats, powers and – to a very limited extent – gear for your character, and then export your character’s data as plain text.
Praise for the Starting Character Generator:
- “That was really cool. Thanks for the new tool. I was able to sit here with my GF and crank out an elven ranger for her in under 3 minutes. Awesome!”
- “A damn snazzy and nifty tool tinwatchman! I’m bookmarking this one for later.”
- “I like the clean, elegant style so far. No need for flashy stuff, but it doesn’t look shoddy either, just clean. Like an iPod.”
- “As long as it provides all the basic options for starting characters, it’s a godsend… or is that deitysend…”
- “I like this over the flash tools that DDI has… it is intuitive, easy to use, and nice clean design and interface.”
- “This is a great utility! Thanks for posting and sharing.”
The D&D 4e Starting Character Generator requires Adobe Flash Player 9. The plugin can be downloaded for free from Adobe.com. Dungeons and Dragons and the Player’s Handbook are strictly © Wizards of the Coast, 2008.